January 04, 2014

47 Ronin, strange shoes and a small haul

Happy New Year everyone! It is very strange to realize that it is already 2014 and I have never thought that time can fly so fast. I hope that all your wishes will come true and there will be no more acts of terrorism or epidemics this year.

I’m so sorry, guys, for not uploading for such a long time but I have not seen my keyboard for over the month. School and olympiads take every minute in my life. But finally I pass all my exams and have some time for shopping. You know, for me shopping is a bit stressful coz I can’t deal with leg pain and backache :C However I’m still happy to buy new cloths and cosmetic :D



Today my mom and me were going to watch Hobbit but the tickets were sold out and we had to watch 47 Ronin. The only thing that I can say this film sucks. Seriously, I don't like it at all, too boring for me. But there is one exception: Akanishi Jin. OMG guys he is AMAZING here so innocent and cute~ People next to me were shocked when I said “Jin, you can kill me right here if it will help” lol   
So cute bow-ties in Henderson 




I don't know if it is popular somewhere but for me it looks ugly T.T

Pandas~

Love this pic

 Deffinetely will buy this hat next time



I look like a sleepy panda so Cloud Time!


Russian people in Russian bus

Haul


In May TonyMoly opened an official store in Golden Babylon (a mall which is not far from my house). It is more expensive than most of online shops but very handy coz I don’t have to wait for weeks my order to come. Today I bought some TM products and also visited Letoile, our local multi brand cosmetics store



TonyMoly Crystal Jelly Cheek Pot in 01 Angel Peach
Really love the texture of this blush, I even don't know to to describe it lol

TonyMoly Kiss Lover Live Tint in 02 Live Orange


 Benefit Cosmetics FakeUp Hydrating Crease Control Concealer in 01 Light

Revlon Colorstay Consealer in 02 Light

Please, let me know if you want a review on any of these products and as always

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see a review on the Benefit concealer! *A* I really love their products; I haven't a seen a review of their concealer yet though!
    Shopping and hanging out is a great way to relax after a stressful period of school. @A@ I know I need to relax a bit more.

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i really like the look of that tony moly tint. in general korea tint products are where its at! i need get me more of those.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am writing the review on it and hope that it will help you!

      Thank you for reading, Jen! ^^

      Delete