January 12, 2014

Review: Welcos Color Change Blemish Balm SPF25 PA++ 50ml

Hello everyone! Today I have another review for you!
I think, I’m a little bit crazy about face makeup products. I really love buying new foundations and concealers and can’t stop searching for a perfect one haha So here is the review on Welcos Color Change Blemish Balm SPF25 PA++ 50ml
Description
(from TesterKorea)

" - With‘Color Capsule Stabilization Technology’containing capsule color particles in moisture base, the formula creates revitalized skin texture stressing makeup tone which is the most suitable to your skin by adding a function of correcting skin tone of makeup base to BB cream.
- Soft adhesion and perfect blemish covering function make your skin luminous naturally and help you to create moist and healthy makeup."

It comes in only one shade which is very disappointing.




The packaging is simple but may look a bit strange coz it describes you how the bb cream “changes color” lol


The tube doesn’t have any pump and I personally don’t like it at all because it is very unhygienic and messy.


It is a light-green thick cream with small dark granules that I think is color pigment (but I’m not sure). The cream is very creamy, blends easily and a little goes a long way. It takes about 15-30 seconds to change color.
Scent of the bb cream is disgusting! I can’t explain it but OMG it is awful :C And also I DO feel the cream and how it smells on my face.


Shade
Match my skin color on my face, brightens it up (but it is still a little bit darker than skin on wrist). Has a yellow undertone after oxidation.

Adaptation
Takes about 5-6 minutes to set after the color changing. It adapts pretty well to not too pale and not too dark skin (NC20-NC30 I think).

Texture
Very thick consistency but spreads out easily.

Application
I can’t use a brush or a sponge to blend this bb cream. Fingers only!

Coverage
The coverage is medium to full but I like that it doesn’t look cakey at all.

Oil-control
T zone starts to shine after about 5 hours even if my skin is not very oily.

Finish
The bb cream gives a matte finish. But not a dead matte, I will name it “not shiny” face. It does smooth out my pores and feels nice.

Pros
 - Nice matte and smooth finish
- Yellow undertone
- Good coverage
- Is not cakey even after layering
- Big amount of product
- Price

 Cons
 - Awful scent
- Feels on skin
- No range of shades

In total
I like this cream but I’m not a huge fan of it. And don’t think I will repurchase it.

Where to buy
You can get the full size or a 10ml sample on TesterKorea.

8 comments:

  1. Ugh, I can't stand bad smells! This bb cream would slowly kill me- LOOL
    That's so cool that it changes colors! *A* I'd like to see it on a darker skin town to see if it would attempt to match that as well.
    Thank you for the review! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank that it's like an old women smell mixed with smth chemical lol

      Thank you for reading, Gin~

      Delete
  2. wow pretty product :D i really love this, thanks for the review xx

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <33 I was really surpriced that we are the same age! You look so tiny and cute :3
      I'd gladly follow your blog!

      Delete
  3. Never heard of this brand. I'm the same with BB and CC Creams. I want to find the perfect one, but I've been holding back lately. I just have way too much products.

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As well as me. But this bb cream became very popular in Russia recently. Having much products is not bad C: But I spend too much money on it T.T

      Thank you for reading! <33

      Delete
  4. Hi, in view that you have tried so many brands of BB & CC creams, please recommend a few brands that you like the best so far. Tq.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!) Lately I've been enjoying using Innesfree and Etude House cushion foundations. Also I do like Aritaum Full cover bb cream. I personaly do not like Skinfood bb creams, because of the pink undertone and TonyMoly ones - can't tell you the exact reason lol

      Hope I was helpful and thank you for reading :)

      Delete