January 29, 2014

Review: TonyMoly Kiss Lover Love

Hello everyone!

I apologies for such a long break (OMG, over the month T.T). Olympiads take all my time and this Sunday would be a day that can change my life! Maybe I will write a post about this next week…

Anyway, today I have a review on my first orange tint TonyMoly Kiss Lover Love in 2 Love Orange!

Description
(from Cosmetic-Love)

“ Tonymoly Kiss Lover Live Tint : Upgrade Tint
1. Liquid type tint which helps to express a lively red colour as apple on your lips!
2. Contains jojoba oil ease the absorption, restore cells and boost suppleness on lips.
3. Also contains other nourishing ingredients to help the lips look lively and vibrant.”
  
It comes in 3 shades :

1. Live Pink
2. Live Orange
3. Live Red

I got this little bottle about 2 month ago and have been using it almost every single day. It was the first time me trying something orange on my face and I noticed that it looks so pretty! I have a warm undertone and pink blushes and lipsticks look nice as well but sometimes, especially in the wintertime, it can look like I am sick lol You know, when your natural blush looks through your makeup and mix with cosmetic blush (my English sucks TT.TT) you may look like Russian doll Matreshka :D

So orange makeup is my love now haha But I am not a big fan of this product.



Packaging is simple and girly. The size is perfect to take it anywhere and I personally keep it in my bag.


The prettiest things are these hearts! It is so so cute! I haven’t noticed them at first but when I took photos I fell in love :D


The applicator is small but it doesn’t really matter for me.



It is a bright orange water! Seriously, it is very watery so if you are a fan of Etude House cream tints it isn’t for you. Because of that the tint isn’t very pigmented if you immediately blend it but you can layer it up.

It has strange (for me everything is strange :D) sweet chemical scent and the taste reminds me Love Is bubblegum O..O”

This tint has 2 HUGE drawbacks:
1) If you have something on your lips, for example foundation, concealer or even a thick layer of lip balm, it will form little balls like a peeling gel and go away :DD God, I don’t know how to explain this T.T And it doesn’t do it on my hand >< So annoying…
2) It has a very sticky formula so it doesn’t feel like a normal tint or a lip gloss. It is sticky but it isn’t creamy. Strange feeling and I do not like it at all!

Pros
 - Is not very pigmented
- Handy packaging
- Price

 Cons
 - Strange sticky feeling
- Can’t be applied on top of concealer or lipbalm
- Small range of colors

In total

I love the color but it is hard to work with.

Where to buy

Have bought my bottle in official store for ~12$ but you can get it from Cosmetic-Love for only 8.43!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it was a bit of a downer. :c May I suggest Tony Moly's CatChuWink Liptint? I'm not sure if it's the same formula, but I've been loving it ever since I started using it. *A* <3
    Thank you for the review!

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many people told me that it is too pigmented but I gonna try it next time ^^
      Thank you for reading, Gin~~

      Delete