November 22, 2013

Tutorial: MissA's look from their "HUSH" MV

Tell me now now now~~

Hi everybody!

Finally I have enough free time to write a new post. Today I’m going to do another “get the look” tutorial that was inspired by MissA and their new MV “HUSH”!



I don’t know why but this song is so catchy >< I sing it ALL the time and people look at me like “what the f*ck is it?” :D Well, as for the makeup, when I put it on for the first time I looked like a real panda haha But today it looks ok (I hope so lol)

So, let’s start!

Like always I use a double eyelid tape to make my eyes a little bit bigger

 Apply a matte light brown eyeshadow all over your eyelid. After that put a reddish brown color on a smaller area

I decided to add some sparkles and used a copper loose eyeshadow :D Place a medium toned brown color slightly above the crease

Add definition with a darker brown eyeshadow

Put a copper glitter right on the center of the lower lashline. Line the tight- and waterline with a black gel eyeliner

I lined the inner corner to give my eyes a bit of drama haha With a black eyeshadow line your eyes. I use eyeshade instead of eyeliner to achieve this smokey effect

And finally curl lashes and apply mascara~

For the rest of the face: fill brows, contour nose and chin and apply red lipstick

Final look


The makeup on photo is a bit different coz I did it yesterday and wanted something different haha Anyway the look is still very dark and sexy :)

Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment