November 11, 2013

Tutorial: Kim Hyuna's look from TroubleMaker "NOW" MV

Tell me now now now~~

Hello everyone!

I'm back today with the first tutorial in my life lol Actually, it isn't a tutorial, I think it is something like a "get the look" post. But anyway I'm doing it for the first time so, please, don't judge me

3 or 4 days ago I decided to make a tutorial for you, guys, but I didn't know who's look should I choose. And right after that I watched a Trouble Maker new MV and OMG guys, Hyuna's eye makeup was sooo adorable that I couldn't say anything. Even if her bright blue wig was disgusting T.T

I think such a bright makeup isn't for me and my small eyes but it was fun to recreate this look. OK, let’s finally write a tutorial lol

I start with a clean lid, but because Hyuna has a double eyelid I had to use a tape. If you want to know, I used a Wonder Eyelid Tape from D-Up



1. Apply a copper reddish brown color all over your lid as well as a lower lashline 

2. Take a dark brown shadow and place it right on the outer corner. Blend well 

3. Using a black color line 1/3 of your upper and a half of the lower lashlines 

4. Line eyes with a gel liner and lightly wing it out. Also place a champagne color on the inner corner

5. Finally, curl lashes and apply mascara (on the bottom lashes as well!) 
 

And that is all! For the rest of my face I just filled my brows, contour nose and chin a bit and applied pink lipstick (the red one is somewhere on the rainbow lol but it is the photoshop was created for :D) I couldn't notice any blush on Hyuna's face so I didn't use it

Final look


This makeup is very pretty and easy. I hope that this post was helpful and you enjoyed reading ♥♥


P.S. Add the photo, that inspired me to do this makeup :)

Have a nice day! 

2 comments:

  1. OMG you look beautiful!

    You rock and this tutorial is amazingly well done :D



    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!! (GFC)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time !

    Also have a great Giveaway and everyone can join!

    Love!


    Join my Lush & KOH GIVEAWAY!
    Come by at The Fashion Milkshake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... Thank you~~ <3
      I was so nervous making this post T.T Thanks for such a lovely comment ^^
      I will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete