April 22, 2014

Review: Mizon Multi-Function Snail Repair BB Cream

Hello hello my beautiful shiny stars!! I’m officially back to blogging and hope that you still remember my~ So after a long break I want to write as much as possible and my laziness keep saying me NO T.T

Anyway I have a bunch of reviews for you, guys, and I gonna publish them as soon as I can. Hope you will like it and let’s start!

So today I’m going to share with you my thoughts about MIZON Multi-Function Snail Repair BB Cream


Description

I can’t find a good description in English so here is a picture from Mizon.



The product comes in only one shade.

My thoughts

I got this bb cream maybe a year ago, I’m not really sure, but I do not use it often. You probably have seen it in my Everyday makeup routine but I’ve used it just because I wanted to do this review (2 months ago lol) and make sure that I really know what I think about it.




The packaging is pretty simple, an ordinary 50 ml squeezing tube but I like a little snail on it ^^ Because it doesn’t have any pump and you have to squeeze out the product so the cap and the tip (?) get dirty and it looks disgusting ><

The scent of the bb cream is very light and nice. You can’t really feel it after applying. I suppose that it is something floral but I can’t describe the scent T.T




The color is gray with pink undertone. As you can see it is way more pink and gray than my skin. It takes more than 15 minutes to oxidize and adapt to my skincolor but it is still too pink and light for me.

This bb cream blends out very easily but dries too quickly so you should work fast. Right after blending it has a semi - glowy finish but after setting it dries to a natural matte skin finish. It is not sticky at all and feels very light on my face. However it transfers to the cloths and phone screen easily.

 Excuse my ugly scars and pores :(



The cream does a great job of smoothing out my pores and scars but it is also good at accentuating dry patches and white heads (all bumps actually) so I try to wear this bb cream only after cleaning pores, pealing and primer.

The coverage is medium and I do not recommend building it up coz I think it doesn’t looks well.

The best way to apply this bb cream for me is to use my hands. The body heat melts the product and this way you can achieve the most natural finish.

Oil-control is not something that this product claims to do so my T zone starts to shine just in 2-3 hours after applying. Powder is my bestfriend

Pros

- Scent 
- Lightweight
- Covering pores
- Natural finish

Cons

- Packaging
- Only one shade
- Accentuating bad things
- Does not match my skincolor


Rating : 3 / 5

In total

Overall I don't really like this bb cream. It did not impressed me and I won’t repurchase it.


Where to buy

You can get it from Jolse or Lunifera.

As always

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/2/15 00:16

    This makes your skin look really beautiful and natural! I know this post is old, but I'm sure with continued use it will heal your pimples, smooth your skin texture and fade your scars. May I recommend you some products? Holika Holika soda pore bb deep cleansing oil is fantastic for clearing blocked pores, and I massage it in with damp hands. No need to emulsify then and it rinses away totally clean, no oily residue. I also really love Lotree cereal foaming cleanser, it leaves my skin so squeaky clean but not irritated and only need a pea size. Mizon one is good too, feels a little harsher and i dont like the smell but cleans skin so well without irritation. Secret key snail skincare is good and cheap too, love the gel cream. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete