March 04, 2014

Everyday makeup routine!

Hope you're H A P P Y~

Hello lovelies!


I try to update blog more regularly right now (even if I have no time lol) I have a really stressful day coz I’m sick, I had to go to school and write a test and also I was sent an email telling that I was chosen as one of 10 bloggers for BeautiFan by mistake T.T So disappointing…

However I don’t have chemistry lessons today so it is not the worst day ever ^^ /STOP TALKING!!!/


How long does it take for you to put your makeup on every day?  10 min? 30? Hour? For me it takes ~20 minutes. I know, for some of you it can be a bit too long but I’m very slowly T///T Like a snail…

I love watching “Get Ready with me” and “Makeup routine” videos on Youtube so I decided to write a post about my everyday makeup :D I wanted to make a video but I cough every 20 sec and it is too scary lol


Start with bare face with moisturizer only. Discolorations, scars, dark circles X.X /Excuse my tired look, I’m sick :C/


I mix bb cream and a drop of foundation to add yellow color and dot the mixture all over the face.


Blend it with wet sponge


Add concealer on blemishes that still look trough


Blend blend blend!!1


Use another concealer to cover up my dark circles


Set everything with a powder 


Add my face a little bit of color with bronzer


BROWS TIME! Fill it with dark brown eyeshadow
Most of days I stop here and go. But if I have some extra time I do eyes.


Put the same eyeshadow  on the outer corners, line my eyes, curl lushes and add 1 coat of mascara.


End up with adding some blush and lipcolor


Done!

List of products:


Mizon Snail Repair All in One BB cream
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25
Marshmallow Puff from Too Cool For School
Revlon Colorstay concealer in 02 Light
Benefit Fake Up concealer in 01 Light (coz I ran out of my Garnier Anti-dark Circles Roller ;__;)
Rimmel London Stay Matte in 006 Warm Beige
D&G The Blush in Tan
TonyMoly Delight Mono Shadow Matt in 07 Espresso
TM Perfect Eyes Long Kinny Gel Pen Liner in #2 Gel Brown
Maybelline's Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara
SkinFood Rose Essence Blusher in #4 Peach
TM Kiss Lover Live Tint in 02 Live Orange
Clinique Chubby Stick in 04 Mega Melon

I hope you like this post and if you have any questions, please, leave them under the post! And as always

5 comments:

  1. AH your base makeup is SO NICE. I like this a lot because I have a ton of acne scars as well ; u ; For foundation I use Colorstay but sometimes it's annoying to blend out ;___; I might try MAC.. but the thing is I oxidize so quickly orz|| But really, your base make is so nice I'm jealous ; u ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chai *3*

      I don't recommend you this MAC foundation coz it has lighter coveradge than Colorstay and you have to blend it out as well T.T /it also has awful scent ;__;/
      Maybe you should try to use a sponge? It is much faster then use a brush!

      Delete
  2. Love this tutorial! you look so pretty before AND after!
    www.peachy-milk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~~
      I think I look like a Gollum before :D

      Delete
  3. You're so beautiful with and without your makeup~ ^_^ I don't usually use foundation because i wear glasses most of the time and my glasses always slide off my face because of too much product on my skin...so im stuck with dark circles all day every day >.<
    I love how natural your everyday look is~ It's sort of like my daily routine~

    Thanks for commenting on my blog~ <3 Following you on GFC and bloglovin! Keep up the good work!

    Love Aimee
    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete