October 27, 2013

First entry?


Hello everyone! My name is Alex (Sasha, if you like) and I'm from Russia. This is my first blog about everything that happens in my life. I think, most of the posts will be about cosmetics and how horrible to live in Russia haha I apologize in advance for all my English mistakes and hope that you will enjoy reading this blog /hugs/
I'm so embarrassed because my English is terrible, and it is very awkward to use Google Translate all the time T.T
But, anyways, if you like cosmetics as much as I do and if you are not afraid of my mistakes, please follow this blog ^^

***

Привет всем! Меня зовут Саша и я живу в России. Это мой первый блог обо всем, что происходит в моей жизни! Скорее всего, большинство постов будут о косметике и о том, как же ужасно жить в России хаха Заранее извиняюсь за мои ошибки и "очепятки" и надеюсь, что вам понравится этот блог /обнимашки/
/Часть о том, как стремно все время использовать Гугл для перевода/
Если вы любите косметику так же как и я и если вы не испугались моих предупреждений об ошибках, милости просим ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment